Wednesday, 28 September 2016 - 9:00am to Friday, 30 September 2016 - 6:00pm
Paris (FRANCE), 28-30 September 2016
The International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
- 12 high profile speakers are invited to give plenary speeches at the International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology
- Limited to 260 attendees: 6 areas are 100% dedicated to the event including one auditorium and a green 400m2 outdoor patio
- 2 afterworks will be additional opportunities for you to network and enjoy your stay in Paris!
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Bionanocatalysis and nanobiosystems
- Microfluidics in nanomedicine and nanobiology
More information : http://premc.org/iconan2016/