The objective of the NANORA Access Points is to promote the further development of Europe’s nanotechnology expertise and innovative nano-enabled businesses by matching businesses and leading research institutions and supporting NANORA’s activities. With this in mind, each of the NANORA partners has build a NANORA access point.
NANORA Access Points, besides linking interested parties with NANORA project members, may offer related measures such as:
- Organisation of seminars on current trends and developments in the field of nanotechnology, in order to also promote exchange and networking between relevant stakeholders from participating regions/institutions.
- Matchmaking: provision of business and research contacts in the field of nanotechnology .
- Organisation of “nano field trips“ for management personnel from the public sector, research institutions and businesses: mutual study visits in order to promote exchange of knowledge and experience and intensify cooperation.
- Exchange of experience, publications and information material.
- Mutual support in the set-up and expansion of support measures and structures, which are relevant for nanotechnology stakeholders, with the long-term objective to harmonise support measures and support structures between regions as far as possible.
You will find here your Regional Nanora Access Point :
Project Director Hessen-Nanotech
Hessen Trade & Invest GmbH
Fax: +49 (0) 611 95017-8620
http://www.hessen-nanotech.de/dynasite.cfm?dsmid=19423 (English version)
http://www.hessen-nanotech.de/dynasite.cfm?dsmid=19649 (German version)